So anyone that knows me, knows I have a major major sweet tooth! Chocolate may be my biggest downfall while eating healthy, so Chocolate Shakeology was a huge breakthrough for me when I started BeachBody workouts. I bought a bag on a whim with my PiYo and decided hey why not, it’s only a couple of bucks more than the program by itself, and if I hate it I can return it and get my money back! I owe my ability to stick to my eating plan to that chocolate shake every afternoon, so when I saw a recipe for Shakeology Pudding in my extreme book, I knew I had to give it a try!
(This post was Inspired by the 21 Day Fix Extreme found on page 72 in Shakeology recipes section)
- 1 1/2 Scoops Chocolate Shakeology (You could use another whey based protein powder, but I won’t promise it will be as tasty!!)
- 1 Ripe Banana (cut in 1 inch chunks)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Separate into 4 bowls and cover and refrigerate for one hour (this is the hardest part, allowing the pudding to sit without being tempted to break into the fridge and shovel it down!)
If you have never tried Shakeology before it is a wonderful dense and nutritious meal replacement shake. It is full of fiber and probiotics to keep you full and reduce your cravings for sweets. My favorite benefit of drinking Shakeology daily is it keeps my energy levels up and has helped me to reduce my caffeine dependency! Drinking my daily shake and using 30 minute workouts I have lost over 35 pounds and never felt deprived.